E-Commerce & UI/UX Design for the Online Clothes Shop
The client is a graduate of the London School of Design. While he was working in women’s fashion with top London designers, he became fascinated with the wealth of detail that goes into creating the perfect, tailored men’s shirt. His vision became a reality when he founded his own clothing brand in Hong Kong.
- Create a website for a well-constructed online shopping of the hand-tailored shirts
- The main goal was to streamline the ordering process and make it comfortable in use
- Modify the Shopify CMS settings in a way to allow customers to choose all the best variations for the product
We wanted to create an online shopping experience that would reflect that same aesthetic.
Modern consumers may want timeless tradition in a shirt, but they want cutting-edge speed and convenience when they’re ordering online.
For customers to select every detail such as fabric color, collar style/size, and sleeve length fast and easy, so we created a shopping application with the possibility to add a huge number of additional fields without slowing down the ordering process.
Value delivered by JetSoftPro
- Digital Business Transformation
- Superlative UI/UX design
- Best Practice Development
- First-Class Shopping Experience
We created a Shopify application that provided a first-class shopping experience. Our team decided not to create a new plugin. Working with the Shopify CMS reduced our development time and allowed us to build on the existing structure. We created a way to add a huge number of additional fields to choose the best fitting cloth without slowing down the ordering process. To make the online shopping process even more convenient, our team of designers created UI/UX mock-ups for the website using Adobe Photoshop.