Cloud-Based Social Network With AR
Our client requested to create a mobile application with a list of interesting places to visit using 3D Map or Augmented Reality (AR).
We needed to implement Augmented Reality with Google ARCore and OpenGL ES in the application. And the main challenge was to make this app reliable and safe for storing and transferring users’ photos.
We developed a private and secured Cloud-based app that lets users save their moments in any place in the world they are. Using Augmented Reality (AR), our solution allowed users to create and share multimedia content through virtual geolocated containers.
Value delivered by JetSoftPro
- Intuitive and consistent UI/UX design
- Secure and stable solution
Using the application, users can:
- save their photo or video, and it will stay there – visible to all people or only to them
- see what other people are doing with 3D maps or in Augmented Reality mode. All users have to do is move the phone and open photos and videos
- follow whoever they want and be aware of their situations
We used Xamarin.Android to develop a private and secured Cloud-based application. Our team integrated the Google ARCore for the users to discover what others have published around by checking the 3D map. We also added Augmented Reality (AR) so that users could create and share multimedia content through virtual geolocated containers.