Taxi Mobile Application
The car rental space has been going through near vertical growth for a few years now. The splendid growth of online cab aggregators has given rise to many budding entrepreneurs looking to kick start their own ventures with the help of a clone script. In the mission to help one such client from Geneva, analysts at JetSoftPro spent countless hours studying the functionality and business model of some of the world’s largest online cab aggregators to deliver a highly intuitive and impressive layout. The overall interface has been specifically designed keeping in mind the targeted user base and the overall ease of use.
• Driver-centric: The challenge that comes with aggregator based mobility services is the fact that they provide more benefits for the driver rather than the end consumer due to the possibility of gaining more loyalty from cab drivers.
• Congested roads: One way forward to combat the issue of greater traffic on the roads will be the addition of more drivers and also newer offerings such as bike-taxis.
• Maintaining supply: Once the core processes are set in place, scaling up to meet the demand is relatively easy.
• Advance booking and setting locations: It is incredibly easy to mark the location for the pick-up and drop-off. For users who want to book the ride for a later time, an option is shown, where they can select the date along with the desired time for when they require the cab. This is beneficial in cases of rush-hour when users may find it difficult get a cab due to a higher demand.
• Fare calculator and Real-time delivery: Once the booking is confirmed, users have access to the current location of the cab and the estimated time of arrival. We also ensured that the users have all the relevant information related to the fare charges beforehand. The option to add money to the mobile-wallet following which the fare will automatically get deducted at the end of the trip gives users the power to go cashless!
• Driver ratings: The driver rating review feature allows to determine the quality of the upcoming trip before boarding.
Value delivered by JetSoftPro
- UI/UX research and development
- Rapid Xamarin mobile development
The client’s need was to help to create a mobile application for e-commerce. The core task was to make the processes of searching, matching, and exchanging way quicker and easier for both buyer and seller. The process of request creation was simplified. In the new App, buyers could create requests from the short messages, photographs, or audio records in the selected category of goods. After that, sellers of a chosen category were notified about the requests and could respond to those buyers who matched the sellers’ offers.
Our team was to perform the following tasks:
- Create the front-end to improve the user experience of the application
- Design responsive mobile applications for different devices (Android and iOS)
- Improve performance of the trading process
The client got the first release of the application for Android in a short time. It allowed our team to plan next iterations (developing for the iOS platform and adding premium functionalities), while Android users were getting acquainted with a new application.